United Way of Broome County’s Emerging Leaders Society is excited to host their first annual minigolf tournament! This event, set for Thursday, September 23, aims to gather friends, families, and other groups to get together and just have fun at Chucksters in Vestal.
With one round of minigolf starting at 5 pm and a second-round set to begin at 7 pm, flights will follow a “shotgun” style start, meaning teams of 4 will begin at each of the 18 holes until every team has played through each hole.
Do you need some more reasons to get a group together for a fun game of minigolf? Here are just a few:
- Minigolf is fun at any age, from childhood through adulthood.
- This event gives you the perfect opportunity to bond with your coworkers outside of the workplace.
- Taking place outside, this event allows for proper social distancing.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top winning teams.
- Proceeds will benefit United Way of Broome County’s Annual Community Campaign, which fights for the health, education, financial stability, and basic needs of everyone in Broome County.
Visit the link here to signup you and your team. Don’t have a team of 4? That’s ok! We will combine you with other individuals needing to make a full team.
Are you a young professional in the Broome County area? We encourage you to join the Emerging Leaders Society for this event and planning events like this in the future. Consider applying to be a member today.