Are you a nonprofit organization serving Broome County? Is your organization interested in exploring funding streams? United Way of Broome County’s Strategic Community Grants Program may be an option for your organization.
So, what is the Strategic Community Grants Program?
Focusing on the areas of Health, Education, Financial Stability, and Basic Needs, this grant program strives to bring together organizations, people, and resources to focus on the critical issues in Broome County with the goal of creating systemic change through collaborative, coordinated efforts. United Way of Broome County remains committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable community where all residents can access the resources needed to live healthy and fulfilling lives.
The Strategic Community Grants Program is the combination of three grant programs:
- Strategic Priorities Grant Program
- Basic Needs Grant Program
- Healthy Lifestyles Coalition (HLC) Grant Program
THINGS TO NOTE:
- FIRST STEP- To be considered for funding, your organization must submit a Letter of Intent LOI by November 19.
- VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSION- The United Way of Broome County team is holding a virtual information session on November 16 from 1 pm to 2 pm. Register here for this interactive session.
- VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS- Get 1-on-1 live assistance with your application questions. Virtual Office Hours will take place on December 9. Chose which timeslot works best for you easily using the link here.
- DEADLINE- Mark your calendars for January 21! That is the absolute last day to submit proposals.
- QUESTIONS? Contact Lindsey Mott, Community Initiatives Manager at [email protected]