Virtual Annual Meeting & 2020-2021 Campaign Kick-Off
United Way of Broome County announces the Annual Meeting and Campaign Kick-Off! The event will have an entirely different format in keeping with current safety guidelines and protocols. This new format will be an exciting event!
Tune in for:
– Virtual vote by our membership to confirm our new Board of Directors and presentation of returning Board members
– Announcement of the 2020-2021 Annual Community Campaign Goal by Mary O’Malley Trumble, IBM Endicott
– Introduction of the 2020-2021 Community Campaign Videos
– 2019-2020 Award Presentations to Employee Campaign Managers
– Volunteer of the Year Award Presentation
This event is free to all attendees. Registration is required to receive the link to the live stream and vote.
We look forward to all of you being part of the virtual Annual Meeting and kick-off our 2020-2021 Annual Community Campaign!