Emerging Leaders are building a stronger, more vibrant Broome County with a focus on advancing United Way’s strategic priorities through professional development, educational opportunities, volunteerism and networking events.
To develop the future leaders of Broome County by establishing positive community events and programs, providing educational opportunities, and fostering personal and professional relationships.
- Connections to Broome County’s top business leaders through the Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Alliance
- Discounted admission to a variety of professional development events
- Hands-on volunteer opportunities in the local community
- Invitations to networking events with like-minded, young professionals from an array of industries
- Early to mid-career professional with desire to make a sustainable, positive change in Greater Broome County
- Make a meaningful annual donation to support United Way of Broome County’s Community Campaign
- Attend and participate in one sponsored event per calendar year
Are you the next Emerging Leader?
- Brady L. Begeal, ELS Co-Chair, Coughlin & Gerhart
- Desiree Ford, ELS Co-Chair, Binghamton University
- Matthew Hawes, ELS Treasurer, United Way of Broome County
- Brandon Sunderlin, ELS Professional Development Chair, Johnson, Lauder & Savidge
- Nick Cortese, ELS Secretary, Coughlin & Gerhart
- Lindsey Fiala, ELS Marketing Chair, Visions Federal Credit Union
- Jenna Rosenberg, ELS Board Member, Visions Federal Credit Union
- Alexa Pado, ELS Board Member, Visions Federal Credit Union
- Farrell McKenna, ELS Board Member, STCR, Inc.
- Alexis Avery, ELS Board Member, Binghamton University