Day of Action 2020
Now through July 31, 2020
United Way of Broome County is seeking donations of childcare center supplies for its annual Day of Action Drive, kicking off on June 21, 2020, which provides children with the basic tools needed to succeed in the classroom. The drive will benefit more than 250 children throughout the Broome County Region, participating in Childcare programs at the YMCA, YWCA, Broome County Urban League, and Wilson’s Children Center. Donations will be accepted at United Way of Broome County offices, located at 101 S. Jensen Road, Vestal, NY, 9am-4pm.
Based on the expressed needs by local childcare providers, United Way is collecting the following supplies:
- hand sanitizer
- disinfectant wipes
- glue sticks/school glue
- tissues, washable markers
- washable tempera paint
- finger paint
- masking tape/packing tape
- washable dry erase markers
- clear contact paper
- Gift cards that can be used to purchase such items are also accepted
Donations will be accepted at:
- United Way of Broome County offices, located at 101 S. Jensen Road, Vestal, NY, 9am-4pm Monday–Friday
- Jack Sherman Toyota, located at 393 Court Street, Binghamton, NY, 9am–5pm, Monday–Saturday
- Miller Auto, located at 4445 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY, 9am–5pm, Monday–Saturday
Looking for a contactless option?
Visit the Amazon Wishlist link here and have all donations will be shipped directly to United Way of Broome County Offices.