It’s that time again!
United Way of Broome County is seeking donations of childcare center supplies for our annual Day of Action Supply Drive happening now through the end of July. Donations will be allocated to childcare programs at the YMCA, YWCA, Broome County Urban League, and Wilson’s Children Center.
These local Childcare Centers have expressed the need of the following items:
- hand sanitizer
- disinfectant wipes
- glue sticks/school glue
- tissues, washable markers
- washable tempera paint
- finger paint
- masking tape/packing tape
- washable dry erase markers
- clear contact paper
- Gift cards that can be used to purchase such items are also accepted
Donations will be accepted at:
- United Way of Broome County offices, located at 101 S. Jensen Road, Vestal, NY, 9am-4pm Monday–Friday
- Jack Sherman Toyota, located at 393 Court Street, Binghamton, NY, 9am–5pm, Monday–Saturday
- Miller Auto, located at 4445 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY, 9am–5pm, Monday–Saturday
Looking for a contactless option? Donating is easier now more than ever! Simply visit our Amazon wish list, and have items sent to our office at 101 S. Jensen Road, Vestal.
This drive will benefit more than 250 children throughout Broome County. Your small donation can make a huge impact on many children!
- These items will help children be more creative, and get a kickstart in their education!
- Cleaning supplies will ensure that the staff and children are in a clean and safe environment.
- You will put a smile on a child’s face!
Find more information about our Day of Action Childcare Supply Drive here.