- Focusing on the building blocks for a good quality of life: Education, Income, and Health.
- Operating community impact programs:
- 2-1-1 Susquehanna River Region Call Center
- Teaming for Technology
- Southern Tier Regional Volunteer Center
- Day of Caring
- Providing critical funding to OVER 40 community programs. Awarding grants to develop new and innovative programs in Broome County.
- Recruiting volunteers to futher the mission of the United Way and local agenices.
- Participating in community partnerships to maximize the impact of community services.
United Way is about efficiency. Instead of receiving solicitations from 27 of our partner agencies, you only need to receive ONE from us. Instead of exhausting resources on fundraising, our work helps area non-profits focus on service to the community.