When people lack financial stability, the impact is felt throughout the community. That’s why we’re committed to helping individuals and families gain access to the resources they need to be financially stable.
We’re all better off when people have access to:
- Self-sustaining employment;
- Support during times of financial crisis;
- Personal savings and assets;
- Manageable expenses; and
- Affordable housing.
Our Work in Income
- We have partnered with the Broome County Dept. of Social Services to offer the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program which provides free tax preparation services to qualifying residents. Click Here for more information.
- We participate in several community partnerships focused on income.
- We help fund programs to advance income across the community.