Emerging Leaders Society
Join our next generation of emerging leaders!
United Way’s Emerging Leaders are a dynamic group all about making connections – with a purpose. With the Emerging Leaders Society, you’ll have opportunities to give back to Broome County at events while meeting other ambitious and passionate young professionals.
Emerging Leaders are building a stronger, more vibrant Broome County with a focus on advancing United Way’s strategic priorities through professional development, educational opportunities, volunteerism and networking events.
To develop the future leaders of Broome County by establishing positive community events and programs, providing educational opportunities, and fostering personal and professional relationships.
Strengthen our community by creating highly visible and impactful service projects.
Foster and grow connections that will benefit members on a personal as well as professional level.
Provide targeted and meaningful educational opportunities to support the development of future leaders.
Active members gain access to the following:
- Connections to Broome County’s top business leaders through the Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Alliance
- Discounted admission to a variety of professional development events
- Hands-on volunteer opportunities in the local community
- Invitations to networking events with like-minded, young professionals from an array of industries
- Early to mid-career professional with desire to make a sustainable, positive change in Greater Broome County
- Make a meaningful annual donation to support United Way of Broome County’s Community Campaign
- Attend and participate in one sponsored event per calendar year
Are you the next Emerging Leader?
- Nick Cortese, ELS Co-Chair, Coughlin & Gerhart
- Aisha Jasper, ELS Co-Chair, Visions Federal Credit Union
- Desiree Ford, ELS Board Member, Binghamton University
- Matthew Hawes, ELS Treasurer, United Way of Broome County
- Kelcie Guccia, ELS Secretary, Delta Engineers, Architects, & Land Surveyors
- Jason Aurelio, ELS Professional Development Chair, Sentry Alarms
- Nick Spencer, ELS Volunteer Chair, The Partners Insurance
- Lindsey Fiala, ELS Marketing Chair, Visions Federal Credit Union
- Brady L. Begeal, ELS Board Member, Coughlin & Gerhart
- Jenna Rosenberg, ELS Board Member, Visions Federal Credit Union
- Alexa Pado, ELS Board Member, Visions Federal Credit Union
- Nick Cecconi, ELS Board Member, Rural Health Network of South Central New York
- Bryce Reynolds, ELS Board Member, Greater Binghamton Score