We all have a stake in making sure that today’s children grow up to be productive citizens who give back to the community.
We all win when children:
- Enter school ready to succeed;
- Read proficiently by fourth grade;
- Have support transitioning into and out of middle school;
- Have support to graduate on time; and
- Are given the skills needed to be successful in college, career, and our community.
Our Work in Education
- We manage the Let's Read program designed to help young children develop healthy reading habits. CLICK HERE for more information.
- We participate in several community partnerships focused on education.
- We help fund programs to advance education across the community.
For more information regarding United Way’s work in education, contact Joni Kaiser.